Welcome back to another Inspiration Monday Party! We are so glad you are joining us today as we feature Five Christmas Craft Ideas.
I hope each of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving filled with memories to last a lifetime and those you love. We spent the time with nine of our grandbabies, 3 of our children and their spouses. Our family gatherings are always filled with food, laughter, games, laughter and more food.
Now, that everyone has gone home, Christmas decorating has begun. We will have a large tree in our living room, a medium tree in the office and a tiny tree in our bedroom. I am almost done, except for the medium tree. That will be a fresh-cut tree, so I am waiting until it is delivered sometime this week.
Now…Let’s get on to the party and Five Christmas Craft Ideas.
This weeks Five Christmas Craft Ideas features were picked by Debbie from Refresh Restyle.
Please Pin from the original source.
Flannel Deer Pillow – Flamingo Toes
Peace on Earth Christmas Banner Globe – Duct Tape and Denim
Knitted Christmas Tree Banner – Savvy Apron
DIY Cranberry Topiary – Seeking Lavender Lane
Christmas Countdown Ornament – The DIY Dreamer
- Be sure to mingle with other party guests.
- Link up all of your creative fun…including recipes, crafts, printables, DIY projects and other fabulous things you’ve been up to on YOUR blog.
- Please do not link Etsy stores, giveaways, or other link parties.
- By linking up to the Inspiration Monday Party you are giving the six blogs, listed above, permission to feature your project and/or photos on our social media outlets and blogs.
- DO NOT LINK ANY stock photography. Links will be removed without notification.