Welcome back to Inspiration Monday with Creative Backyard Ideas! As you can see by the graphic below, this will be our last Inspiration Monday Linky Party. I have been blessed to be a part of this fun and talented group of ladies over these past few years. But, it is time to move on and forward with fresh ideas and new beginnings.
Thanks to all of you that have faithfully been linking up, commented and shared your amazing creativity each week. It has been an honor to be a part of this side of blogging.
Thank you also for inspiring me each week to be more creative, step outside the box and make new recipes. I truly appreciate it.
Now let’s have some Inspiration Monday Party fun!
This week’s features are inspired by your creative backyard ideas link up from last week’s party.
Each feature was chosen by What Meegan Makes.
As you browse through, PLEASE PIN to the ORIGINAL source. Thanks.
DIY Backyard Bar-B-Q Shack built by While I Linger
DIY Backyard Fire Pit Tutorial by Artful Homemaking
Three Creative Ways To Update a Table done by At Home With Ashley
Beautiful Spring Blooms from Debbie Dabble Blog
How To Get Rid Of Wasps and Hornets Without Chemicals by Fivespot Green Living
Spring Tea in The Garden with Vintage designed by Virginia Sweet Pea
Summer Tablescape Ideas from Clean and Scentsible
SO, BE SURE TO FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA, AS WE LOVE TO FEATURE YOUR LINKS THERE:
- Be sure to mingle with other party guests.
- Link up all of your creative fun…including recipes, crafts, printables, DIY projects and other fabulous things you’ve been up to on YOUR blog.
- Please do not link Etsy stores, giveaways, or other link parties.
- And by linking up to the Inspiration Monday Party you are giving the six blogs, listed above, permission to feature your project and/or photos on our social media outlets and blogs.
- In addition, DO NOT LINK ANY stock photography. Links will be removed without notification.