Welcome back to another Inspiration Monday Party! With DIY Christmas Décor Ideas as features!
We are so happy that you are joining us today!
Once Thanksgiving arrives on Thursday, the Christmas season officially begins! And then, we thought you might be looking for some pretty ways to decorate your home. So today we are featuring six DIY Christmas Décor Ideas to inspire you!
This week’s DIY Christmas features were selected by Laura from Inspiration for Moms!
Please pin individual projects from the original source!
How to Flock a Christmas Tree | The Happy Housie
DIY Wood Christmas Tree | Thistlewood Farms
DIY Christmas Wreath | Clean & Scentsible
Christmas Gnome | The Country Chic Cottage
Vintage Christmas Sign | Our Southern Home
Bleached Pinecones | StoneGable
So, be sure to follow us on social media, as we love to feature your links there:
- Be sure to mingle with other party guests.
- Link up all of your creative fun…including recipes, crafts, printables, DIY projects and other fabulous things you’ve been up to on YOUR blog.
- Please do not link Etsy stores, giveaways, or other link parties.
- And by linking up to the Inspiration Monday Party you are giving the six blogs, listed above, permission to feature your project and/or photos on our social media outlets and blogs.
- In addition, DO NOT LINK ANY stock photography. Links will be removed without notification.