Happy Sunday and welcome to Inspiration Monday! The features are Fall Recipes and Crafts. Each is ideal for every taste, home and family.
Can you believe September is here? I am still basking in the sun until Fall is officially here. Fall is absolutely beautiful with the leaves falling, the gorgeous sunsets, colorful pumpkins, hayrides, etc…, but I want Summer to last just a little longer. Are you ready for Fall?
Who’s ready for fall?? Check out these fabulous fall recipes and crafts from last week!
These Fall Recipes and Crafts features were selected by Debbie from Refresh Restyle.
Please Pin from the original source!
Instant Pot Chicken Pot Pie from Cooking With Curls
Apple Cinnamon Nut Bread from Gluesticks
Baked Brown Sugar Donuts from Simply Stacie
Olive Bucket Candle Holders from Common Ground
DIY Gold Leaf Pumpkins from Run To Radiance
DIY Birch Candle Holder from H2O Bungalow
Cotton Boll Wreath from Cottage In The Oaks
Weren’t those amazing Fall Recipes and Crafts?
Now let’s get the party going!
- Be sure to mingle with other party guests.
- Link up all of your creative fun…including recipes, crafts, printables, DIY projects and other fabulous things you’ve been up to on YOUR blog.
- Please do not link Etsy stores, giveaways, or other link parties.
- By linking up to the Inspiration Monday Party you are giving the six blogs, listed above, permission to feature your project and/or photos on our social media outlets and blogs.
- DO NOT LINK ANY stock photography. Links will be removed without notification.