Welcome back to another Inspiration Monday Party, we are so glad you are joining us today! 5 Pretty Pumpkin Project Ideas as our features!
I don’t know about you, but when I walk into a grocery store, I see pumpkins everywhere. From the produce department to the cake mixes, I see pumpkins. It is a fun time of year to bake, decorate and create with pumpkins.
This week’s features were chosen by Jamie from Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom:
Can you believe there are only 3 weeks till Halloween? I haven’t even started decorating for fall yet, I better get busy!
Last week’s party was all about the pumpkin! So today, we have 5 pretty little pumpkin project ideas to feature. I am amazed at what you can do with a pumpkin. And now I am inspired to create my own pumpkin crafts.
- Be sure to mingle with other party guests.
- Link up all of your creative fun…including recipes, crafts, printables, DIY projects and other fabulous things you’ve been up to on YOUR blog.
- Please do not link Etsy stores, giveaways, or other link parties.
- By linking up to the Inspiration Monday Party you are giving the six blogs, listed above, permission to feature your project and/or photos on our social media outlets and blogs.
- DO NOT LINK ANY stock photography. Links will be removed without notification.