Happy Tuesday and welcome to the monthly GROW Your Google+ Link Party! It is a fun way to Grow your Google+ Circles.
Are you following me on G+ yet?
I share my own posts along with other posts that I find interesting and/or informative. Whether it be crafts, home decor, or recipes. Google + is a fun way to connect with even MORE ideas.
Thanks to Amanda from Mommy is CooCoo we host this party once a month on the first Tuesday.
Once again Amanda is hosting this fab party and I am lucky to be a co-host. If you are a blogger, or own a small business, this is where you want to be.
Take it away Amanda!
Are you looking to GROW Your Google+ Circles? Do you want to improve your SEO and increase your blogs exposure? You’ve come to the right place!
Happy April! Welcome to the mommy is coocoo G+ link party – circles hop.
If you want to be included in our Google+ Circle:
1. Circle all of the co host.
2. Link up your Google+ url NOT your blog url.
3. Share a creative post (i.e. posts about cooking, DIY, crafts, etc…) to the public on Google+ and include the hashtag #mommyiscoocoo.
4. Socialize – The more shares a website or blog post has the better chance it has of ranking well.
- Add new friends to your circles.
- Comment and Share posts you really enjoy!
- Throughout the day +1 posts with the hashtag #mommyiscoocoo on Google+