Welcome back to another Inspiration Monday Party and Busy Night Meals for our features!
We are so glad you are joining us today!
Whether it is back to school for you and your family or you are just slammed the last thing you want to do for your overall health is stop at the drive-thru! With a little planning, a great recipe and some cooking helps…..you can have a great meal for your family!
This week’s features were selected by Christy from Our Southern Home.
Busy Night Meals
Please Pin from the original source!
Crockpot meals from Refresh Living
Peperoncini Pot Roast from Rose Bakes
Chicken & Bacon Alfredo Rollups from Living on Cloud Nine
Easy Baked Chicken Taquitos from Living La Vida Holoka
Crescent Roll Tomato-Basil Squares from The Kitchen is My Playground
Leftover Pasta Salad from Duct Tape and Denim
Beef and Orzo Skillet Meal from Dizzy Busy Hungry
Crock Pot Pork Carnitas from Flour on My Face
Chili Macaroni from Simply Stacie
- Be sure to mingle with other party guests.
- Link up all of your creative fun…including recipes, crafts, printables, DIY projects and other fabulous things you’ve been up to on YOUR blog.
- Please do not link Etsy stores, giveaways, or other link parties.
- By linking up to the Inspiration Monday Party you are giving the six blogs, listed above, permission to feature your project and/or photos on our social media outlets and blogs.
- DO NOT LINK ANY stock photography. Links will be removed without notification.
Thanks so much for the party each week!!
Happy Sunday. Sharing my new kitchen today.
I’m off to visit others…I see a couple of cute fashion posts. ;)