Welcome back to the party! We’re so happy you are here. This week’s amazing features are Five Creative Fabric Crafts.
Do you have a fabric stash that needs a bit of thinning out? These five fabric crafts are here to help you out. From a drop cloth headboard to fabric covered tins, we’re loving these projects that you can put your own spin on by using your favorite fabric.
These Five Creative Fabric Crafts were selected as features by Kristi from I Should Be Mopping the Floor.
Let’s check out this week’s Five Creative Fabric Crafts!
Retro Gingham Pillow
via Flamingo Toes
Fabric Covered Cookie Tins
via The Boondocks Blog
Skirted Craft Table
via Uncommon Designs
Fabric Mother’s Day Brooch
via The Scrap Shoppe Blog
Drop Cloth and Paint Headboard (in French)
via Rever en Couleur
Be sure to follow us on social media, as we love to feature your links there:
Please keep in mind:
- Be sure to mingle with other party guests.
- Link up all of your creative fun…including recipes, crafts, printables, DIY projects and other fabulous things you’ve been up to on YOUR blog.
- Please do not link Etsy stores, giveaways, or other link parties.
- And by linking up to the Inspiration Monday Party you are giving the six blogs, listed above, permission to feature your project and/or photos on our social media outlets and blogs.
- In addition, DO NOT LINK any stock photography. Links will be removed without notification.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Thanks so much for hosting each week!!