Happy Sunday and welcome to the Inspiration Monday Party. Looking through lasts week’s party I was inspired by each of your links. Everything from recipes, crafts, home decor and Holiday ideas caught my eye. And, I found lots of Green and White Holiday Ideas for this week’s features.
The Green and White Holiday Ideas were chosen by Meegan from What Meegan Makes.
Please pin to the original source. Thanks.
DIY Macrame Tabletop Christmas Tree from Tinselbox
How To Establish Family Traditions by Jessi Fearon
DIY Vintage Books created by Life On South Pointe Drive
How To Force Bulbs For Holiday Blooms by Kingsbury Brook Farm
DIY Faux Moss Christmas Tree Ornaments from Stow and Tell U
Four Decor Items for All Seasons from Cedar Hill Farmhouse
“He Gives Grace Generously” Free Printable from The Everyday Home
DIY Thick Wood Tray by The Red Painted Cottage
- Be sure to mingle with other party guests.
- Link up all of your creative fun…including recipes, crafts, printables, DIY projects and other fabulous things you’ve been up to on YOUR blog.
- Please do not link Etsy stores, giveaways, or other link parties.
- By linking up to the Inspiration Monday Party you are giving the six blogs, listed above, permission to feature your project and/or photos on our social media outlets and blogs.
- DO NOT LINK ANY stock photography. Links will be removed without notification.