Welcome to another great week of Inspiration Monday! This week’s features are filled with Junky Finds and Leftovers. Anything from DIY projects to recipes for your home and family.
Each week it truly gets harder and harder to chose features, because each of you is so talented. We love to look through your links and feature them on our social media, too. Thanks for inspiring us.
This week’s Junky Finds and Leftovers features were chosen by Meegan from What Meegan Makes.
Let’s get started with the features…
Funky Ways To Display Your Garden Plants
How To Turn Thrifted Frames Into Jewelry Holders
Sentimental Tablecloth Into A Pillow
Build A Headboard For Your Sofa
Moroccan Style Painted Wood Pallet Planter
from Pillar Box Blue
DIY Beach Sand Jewelry
Hershey’s Sundae Pie
EASY Slow Cooker Pork Ribs
- Be sure to mingle with other party guests.
- Link up all of your creative fun…including recipes, crafts, printables, DIY projects and other fabulous things you’ve been up to on YOUR blog.
- Please do not link Etsy stores, giveaways, or other link parties.
- By linking up to the Inspiration Monday Party you are giving the six blogs, listed above, permission to feature your project and/or photos on our social media outlets and blogs.
- DO NOT LINK ANY stock photography. Links will be removed without notification.