Welcome back to the party! Inspiration Monday is extra special this week. We are featuring Sweet Valentine Desserts, just in time for your Valentine’s dinner or as gifts for your friends and neighbors.
Today’s Sweets for Your Sweetie will totally make your mouth water. They’re the perfect dessert ideas for your Valentine’s day dinner or party.
These Sweet Valentine Desserts were selected by Kristi from I Should Be Mopping the Floor. *Be sure to pin each recipe from its original source.*
Chocolate Valentine Kiss Cookies
via The Kitchen is My Playground
Conversation Heart Cookies
via 5 Minutes for Mom
Instant Pot Cherry Cheesecake
via She Saved
Red Velvet Sheet Cake
via Delightful E Made
Chocolate Peanut Butter Hearts
via Walking on Sunshine Recipes
via Wonder Mom Wannabe
via The Monday Box
Valentine’s Day Puppy Chow
via Suburban Simplicity
Be sure to follow us on social media, as we love to feature your links there:
Please keep in mind:
- Be sure to mingle with other party guests.
- Link up all of your creative fun…including recipes, crafts, printables, DIY projects and other fabulous things you’ve been up to on YOUR blog.
- Please do not link Etsy stores, giveaways, or other link parties.
- By linking up to the Inspiration Monday Party you are giving the six blogs, listed above, permission to feature your project and/or photos on our social media outlets and blogs.
- DO NOT LINK ANY stock photography. Links will be removed without notification.
Thanks so much for hosting each week!