Welcome back to another Inspiration Monday Party! With entertaining soon kicking back into gear with upcoming porch weather, we just had to share these Ten Amazing Appetizer Recipes!
We are so happy that you are joining us today!
This week’s Ten Amazing Appetizer Recipes were selected by Christy from Our Southern Home!
Please pin individual recipes from the original source!
Which of the Ten Amazing Appetizer Recipes do you think you will make first?
Coconut Shrimp from Mrs. Kringles Kitchen
Hot Garlic Bread with Pesto from Claire Justine
French Alsatian Pizza from 3 Winks Design
Bacon-Wrapped Crackers from A Bride on a Budget
Gluten-Free No Bake S’mores from Taryn Whiteaker
Air Fryer Chicken Tenders from 5 Minutes for Mom
Israeli Everything Bagel Cheese Borekas from All That’s Jas
Meatball Sliders from Lou Lou Girls
Sweet Corn Salsa with Alvacado from The Chic Country Cottage
Smoked Chicken Wings from The Black Peppercorn
- Be sure to mingle with other party guests.
- Link up all of your creative fun…including recipes, crafts, printables, DIY projects and other fabulous things you’ve been up to on YOUR blog.
- Please do not link Etsy stores, giveaways, or other link parties.
- By linking up to the Inspiration Monday Party you are giving the six blogs, listed above, permission to feature your project and/or photos on our social media outlets and blogs.
- DO NOT LINK ANY stock photography. Links will be removed without notification.