This post brought to you by Carton Smart. All opinions are 100% mine.
I tried by making the small, smart choice using foods packed in Tetra Pak cartons. They are pantry staples for those that enjoy living smart:
• Tetra Pak® cartons are made of 70% paper, a renewable resource, from selectively harvested, re-grown trees that are FSC-certified (Forest Stewardship Council)
• Cartons use 1/3 of the packaging compared to cans…or even an egg!
• Cartons are space saving, easy to store and open. Keep your pantry neat and toss your can openers. , stackable and space saving.
• The unique packaging process preserves the flavor and nutrients of food without the use of preservatives.Product quality is exactly the way it was intended to be.
• Recycleable and in fact result in 60% less landfill waste than cans
• Cartons are re-closable so you can use what you need and save the rest for later.
With the Holiday Season upon us, one of my favorite go to dishes is a “Thanksgiving sandwich”. Swapping one of the ingredients with an item from Pacific Foods , I won’t have the tinny taste, less waste, and no preservatives.
How can you be #CartonSmart this holiday season? From small, smart recipes that use ingredients in cartons or “smart” recipes that produce great tasting food with little waste!
Make it a #CartonSmart day!!