This post brought to you by Carton Smart. All opinions are 100% mine.
I tried by making the small, smart choice using foods packed in Tetra Pak cartons. They are pantry staples for those that enjoy living smart:
• Tetra Pak® cartons are made of 70% paper, a renewable resource, from selectively harvested, re-grown trees that are FSC-certified (Forest Stewardship Council)
• Cartons use 1/3 of the packaging compared to cans…or even an egg!
• Cartons are space saving, easy to store and open. Keep your pantry neat and toss your can openers. , stackable and space saving.
• The unique packaging process preserves the flavor and nutrients of food without the use of preservatives.Product quality is exactly the way it was intended to be.
• Recycleable and in fact result in 60% less landfill waste than cans
• Cartons are re-closable so you can use what you need and save the rest for later.
With the Holiday Season upon us, one of my favorite go to dishes is a “Thanksgiving sandwich”. Swapping one of the ingredients with an item from Pacific Foods , I won’t have the tinny taste, less waste, and no preservatives.
How can you be #CartonSmart this holiday season? From small, smart recipes that use ingredients in cartons or “smart” recipes that produce great tasting food with little waste!
For more ideas and information Become Carton Smart Follow #CartonSmart on Pinterest
Make it a #CartonSmart day!!
Oh my…this looks so incredible!!!! I must try this.
Why, thanks so much Julie! I take that as a very high compliment! xoxo
Love the idea of using less waste! I’ll have to try that organic cranberry sauce!
Thanks Christina! Me, too! Thanks for your sweet comments!
That sandwich looks so delicious! This is an awesome recipe :)
Thanks very much Dria! I hope you try it soon-NUMMERS!!
Cindy Eikenberg says
Hi Meegan! Your sandwich sounds delicious and thanks for introducing us to Carton Smart products. I personally love products that offer a lot of benefits – and an environmental benefit like this is fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing and hope you are having a wonderful weekend!
Thanks for stopping by Cindy! I hope you try these products soon-super yummy!
I’m not sure those are available in my area. What a great idea! Your sandwich looks soooo good. I’ll be looking for this product on my grocery store shelves. Thanks for telling us about it. laurie
The ingredients are so delicious, I hope you get to try it Laurie :)
This sounds really good. It is hard to find organic chicken stock. Thanks for sharing!